Building Specs Of Chicago, Home Inspections in Chicago
Home Inspections - Easy as 1, 2, 3!!
1. Contact us and schedule a home inspection
2. A Building Specs inspector will perfom a full home inspection
3. Receive a report within 24 hours detailing your inspection
What is a home inspection? A home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home, often in connection with the sale of that home. Home inspections are usually conducted by a home inspector who has the training and certifications to perform such inspections. The inspector prepares and delivers to the client a written report of findings. The client then uses the knowledge gained to make informed decisions about their pending real estate purchase. The home inspector describes the condition of the home at the time of inspection but does not guarantee future condition, efficiency, or life expectancy of systems or components.
Reasonable rates, a stress-free thorough inspection along with a comprehensive state-of-the-art reporting system is what Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. is best recognized for in the greater Chicago region. Our top priority and mission as State Licensed Home Inspectors is to educate our clients on their new home (without being an alarmist) along with helping our clients make a well-informed, confident decision about their purchase.
Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. has the dedication, integrity and the experience that produces not only top-quality inspections, more importantly, a long list of satisfied clients. Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. is committed to promote excellence and professionalism of our profession through continuing education and training recognized and accepted by the DFPR designated by the State of Illinois.
A Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. home inspection will include the following:
State-Of-The-Art inspection report (16 pages, 20 site inspection points) provided at the end of the inspection.
Inspection report will include an inspection summary (provided by Word Document) with a top priority checklist provided within 24 hours of the inspection.
Photos included with every inspection of any problems areas that you will get the same day!!
Listed below are several recent Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. highlights:
• Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. received the Platinum Award for the most advanced region in 2006 & 2009. (Over four thousand five hundred inspections conducted since 2002).
• The National Association of Realtors® (NAR) and Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR) were supported by Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. by attending national and state conferences sponsoring booths educating Realtors® on the State-of-the-Art and comprehensive reporting systems offered for all types of inspections.
• Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. supports and continues to contribute to numerous charities as being a Platinum sponsor for WINGS (Women In Need Growing Stronger).
• Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. was added to Chicago’s Angies List in 2006.
We have built our business on happy clients and through repeat/referral business; should you know of anyone in need of a home or property inspection or a mold test in the future, I hope you will refer Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. to others.
Building Specs of Illinois, has conducted over 10,500 property inspections since 2003. The father and son team of Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. has the dedication, integrity and experience that produces not only top-quality inspections, but more importantly, a long list of satisfied clients.
HGTV taped Building Specs of Illinois, Inc. twice in 2008 conducting home inspections which aired in 2009 on My First Place episodes.
See why a home inspection is so important.
National Assoction of Realtors
Home Inspections. Done Right. Since 2002.
Dedication, Integrity and Experience.